Question:
how much do you read for fun?
Witch, please!
2011-01-24 16:41:55 UTC
your mercury or anythign else you might consider relevant.
Thirteen answers:
2011-01-24 16:56:40 UTC
I mostly read magazines LOL. Other than that I will every now and then read a mystery, horror or thriller novel; I used to read more when I was younger but I don't have too much time for leisurely reading. I do, of course, always have time for the Astrology books that keep me so enraptured ;)

When I want to learn random facts or am interested in a certain topic I will just Google it and do my reading and research from there. My main interests are "dark" and "taboo" subjects ;P

Pisces Mercury Conjunct Pisces Moon, H3 Aquarius

Mercury and Moon Trine Scorpio Jupiter, H11 Libra

(No surprise there, eh..?)
?
2011-01-24 17:22:48 UTC
Everyday lol I don't watch too much tv or play that much video games and stuff so when I am not on Yahoo Answers or doing something then I read. I've been reading since I was three so yeah lol. I also read multiple books at the same time but it doesn't confuse me at all lol. Right now I am reading a book called Red Wine, a book on cognitive psychology, and re-reading Flowers in the Attic for the billionth time lol

I also do what another user does. I read on the internet for subjects I am interested in lol. That pretty much means history, politics, people [not like Brittany Spears but someone who has actually contributed to humanity in society like Galileo or Aristotle], philosophy, art, religion [I am atheist but religion is interesting], taboo subjects, astrology/mythology/ etc, palm reading, Chinese face readings, etc.

I have A LOT of different interests lol

Gemini Sun

Libra Moon and Rising

Cancer Mercury

Taurus Mars

Leo Venus
The Collapse of Civilization
2011-01-24 20:16:53 UTC
All the time. The last two books that I read were "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu and "Matrix of Power" by Jordan Maxwell. I like to read about subjects such as ancient civilizations, ancient symbolism, conspiracy theories, ect.

Mercury in Capricorn

Mercury in the 8th house

Mercury Conjunct Venus

Mercury Sextile Mars

Capricorn Sun / Aries Moon / Scorpio Mars / Gemini Rising
?
2011-01-24 17:13:52 UTC
I'm obsessed with reading. I love everything from mysteries to science to mathematics to architecture. Anytime I'm having to wait for something, or just wanting to relax, I'll curl up with a mystery book at the first opportunity. Nothing's much better than a sinfully hot bubble bath and a mystery book to read. The next best thing is a thunderstorm while reading a mystery book. I have an attic library and alcove where I like hiding out and reading. It's my own little world of escape and quiet.

My obsession with reading probably has a lot to do with so many Pisces aspects in my chart. My range of interest has to do with Mercury opposite Saturn and trine Uranus. In what I've studied, I've found reciprocal relationships between house rulers to be important. The ruler of my 5th house is in the 9th house, and the ruler of my 9th house is in the 5th house. This would indicate a person who loves entertainment, pastimes, reading and writing, and educational publications.

I can't really pinpoint one thing in particular with my love of mysteries. I do have Black Moon Lilith, asteroid Lilith and Part of Fortune in Pisces conjunct my Sun and Mars. That might point to the obsession with anything of a mysterious nature. I have Moon conjunct Neptune on my ascendant, and I've been known to wear a hat with a veil or a black cape when I feel like it.
2011-01-24 20:26:57 UTC
I read for fun pretty much every chance I get, I always have a book or two on the go, and will get a few hours of reading in a day. My passion is for sci-fi/fantasy, but I make sure I mix it up with with non-fiction interests as well :-)

Gemini Sun/Rising/Mercury

Virgo 3rd House
?
2011-01-24 20:42:55 UTC
I read A LOT. I am passionate about books and reading and learning.

I'm a Gemini sun/Gemini rising and Gemini mars with an Aquarius moon. And Libra in Venus as well.
2011-01-24 19:25:57 UTC
I read a lot, but in the last few years it's been mostly for professional develovement at work or about astrology. Since Christmas, I've been reading more for leisure (I got a kindle for Christmas) and I've enjoyed reading a lot more. It's like finding a lost friend.

Cap Mercury
Sarah*
2011-01-25 06:46:30 UTC
Sag Mercury 9H

I like to read for fun and I do it whenever I can. But when I am reading text books, it is very hard.
2011-01-24 16:44:30 UTC
I don't know about you, but I always have a constantly growing stack of books piled up against my bed XD, I'm just too lazy to put the books away..... but i do read every night :-)
Riversbliss
2011-01-24 19:29:25 UTC
i prefer to watch the movie, i prefer visuals to words...i use to read when things don't distruct me, not i'm too restless to read, i have a lot of PDF, E-Books, Books on the PC that i have to read.
2011-01-24 16:47:20 UTC
I never ever ever read unless I'm taking a long trip and there's not much to do haha.
2011-01-24 22:12:18 UTC
I try to everyday. I loveee to read.

Gemini mercury.
?