Question:
what is the best free fortune telling website on thenet?
?
2006-03-02 14:21:41 UTC
what is the best free fortune telling website on thenet?
Four answers:
lunefille7
2006-03-02 15:33:12 UTC
Don't know about fortune-telling so much, but the best monthly astrology site is astrologyzone.com
?
2006-03-06 13:08:59 UTC
My favorite horoscope telling link is the one below. I visit it once daily. It tells truths.It's free and has many free links too.
♠SunShine♠
2006-03-02 15:47:19 UTC
My favorite is horoscope.com Its great! You can check ur color, stone, and it tells you great stuff about your personality... And its free!
flowerlover12003
2006-03-02 14:25:48 UTC
If you find one, let me know.