Question:
Which sign is the best mate for a Libra?
2005-12-05 10:45:44 UTC
Which sign is the best mate for a Libra?
Nine answers:
Styxrtp
2005-12-08 08:34:38 UTC
Gemini, Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius
digital3116
2005-12-08 13:27:43 UTC
GEMINI IS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST & SINCE I AM A LIBRA & MARRIED A GEMINI OVER 20 YEARS AGO, I GUESS THERE COULD BE SOMETHING TO IT, I AM A BELIEVER IN THESE 2 SIGNS ANYWAY
smithprettygril
2005-12-10 15:33:16 UTC
I am a Libran and i find that June men (cancer) or April men are very compatible to Libran woman, however they flirt a lot and so do we. my birth day is October the 8th.
karmicwolf
2005-12-09 13:41:30 UTC
Gemini, Aquarius, Aries (opp. can attract), Leo, & Sag. There's more to relationships than sun signs.
2005-12-09 16:08:57 UTC
Other air signs -- Gemini, Aquarius.

Libra would probably get along with Virgo or Pisces as well.
Archimage
2005-12-09 01:02:40 UTC
Aquarius, Leo, Gemini, Saggi - and also (extremely and rarely) - Scorpio, Aries, Caprirorn, Cancer.
Baby
2005-12-09 04:35:52 UTC
Virgo
2005-12-09 16:00:02 UTC