Question:
How cool is an Aries, when a woman, like all, are superior?
2006-03-25 18:37:22 UTC
How cool is an Aries, when a woman, like all, are superior?
Six answers:
vamp7814
2006-03-25 18:41:47 UTC
I should have known you were an Aries, they are usually a lot of fun. And not all women are superior, only the right ones.
Threeicys
2006-03-25 21:53:03 UTC
A Woman who is an Aries is of course superior.

Why even question it?
divapluss1
2006-03-26 13:58:22 UTC
ARIES r to RAW we have fun can be moody sometimes but overall we r easy 2 have fun with we like a challenge and very VERSTILE at least i AM an we r very AGGRESIVE so b ready 2 try anything once with a female ARIES, OH YEAH we r NUMBER1#
2006-03-26 12:23:40 UTC
I only like Taurus
febrebel427
2006-03-26 05:19:53 UTC
Aires people are awesome! Arrogant, always want to be first, conceited, but still awesome!
?
2006-03-25 22:59:04 UTC
I see Someone is a little but too into themselves!!!