Question:
to any male aquarius men. describe your personality and how it is like your astrological sign?
stormy767
2006-03-28 17:00:55 UTC
to any male aquarius men. describe your personality and how it is like your astrological sign?
Two answers:
John Dee
2006-03-28 17:05:34 UTC
Creative thinker as the first answer said. Highly individual. Pretty bad at coping with practical minutiae. Attentive as a lover, but distracted as a partner. Lofty ideals.
King of Hearts
2006-03-29 01:02:23 UTC
I like to carry water and dump it somewhere just like my sun sign. :P

Ok, I was joking, we people are thinkers and get new ideas others can't even think of.