Question:
taurus and aquaries?
ctwcsgirl
2006-04-08 13:09:47 UTC
im 11 and ive been with my first bf for 4 months he is an aquaries and we think were a pertfect match and i all ready have a promise ring what do u guys think?
Five answers:
♥ConfusedYetLoved♥
2006-04-09 13:06:33 UTC
well acording 2 what i researched,you 2 r not compatible,you 2 make better buisness partners than lovers and have only a few things in common but im an aquaries so it was interesting answering this Q but if u dont want him any more im single and am 12 years old, but is he cute?
2006-04-08 20:40:16 UTC
That's something to help you on if you like him and he likes you then try it out but your kinda young to be thinking about that kinda stuff.
2006-04-08 20:13:48 UTC
If u think so and u don't have to have perfect horoscopes that match
mks 7-15-02
2006-04-08 20:13:38 UTC
Not True
loza
2006-04-08 23:11:43 UTC
u r soooooooooo young, study first & then these things will come later.