Question:
who is sagittarius like me?
conquer_yourself
2006-01-15 08:12:24 UTC
do youl like this sign so far,and who do not like it and why?
Nine answers:
Flif
2006-01-15 15:44:14 UTC
I'm a saggitarius but looking at the descriptions of people born under different signs, it turns out I could be any of them. And as vague as horoscopes are, it's amazing how often they turn out wrong.
napoleon9th
2006-01-20 00:56:23 UTC
my mom is. :P

As for the "like" part of your question, i completely ignore horoscopes and signs. IMO they're nonsense.
Lyric
2006-01-15 11:26:42 UTC
I am, but i never read my horoscopes so I'm not sure if I'm a normal sag or not.
klassics
2006-01-15 21:27:11 UTC
I am, but I don't really care. I am into mythology so I like the centaur.
diana
2006-01-16 13:55:25 UTC
me all those discripions r diffrent u don't know which 2 belive..... and some horoscopes r way off..
juliemiles11
2006-01-15 08:31:07 UTC
I am..But astrology always seems to be way off. I seem to better at just /telling/ myself what's going to happen. o_o
hotpresh
2006-01-15 15:06:44 UTC
I'm a sag and its pretty kool.
alaskanballer88